2014年2月9日星期日

Work after Chinese New Year, Spring Festival

After 8-days' holiday for Chinese New Year, the work had piled up like a mountain. 

    It's much warmer than the other years in the holiday. But Since 9th Feb., it's so cold and I have to wear down coat.
In the holiday, I had visited my grandmother and my uncles, the mother and brother of my mother. Thus, I had to receive my aunt and my sisters who had married and visited my parents in Spring Festival.

    Because I was a single, I still had red packet from my elder relative. haha~ It was excellent time for Chinese in Spring Festival.

   Talking some about my work.
It left much work to do now. I'm a foreign sales, selling automatic transmission parts for automatic car, such as Overhaul kits (gasket, oring, oil seal), oil filter, steel plate, friction plate, vavle body, solenoid, piston, and so on.
Our products take up most of the market of automatic transmission part in China, and we're expanding our oversea market. So I think my work is important for our company~
Our friction discs are made by EXEDY material but with less price than Lintex. Also We are the only dealer of NAK in China. We have the advantage in price and quality. 
I believe myself that I'm a good seller! haha~




没有评论:

发表评论